- open-minded and generally interested in how social science approaches issues, and especially in the subject of ‘Migration and Integration’?
- prepared to become actively involved in a lively and highly motivated group of learners, and do so in a variety of ways?
- prepared to sometimes question yourself and your own entrenched views?
Do you possess...
- good knowledge of German and English that can be used for theory and practical situations?
- experience of living or working abroad that has preferably lasted for several months?
- initial experience of voluntary work or something similar?
Would you like...
- to later work in the very broad subject area of ‘Migration and Integration’, and in particular at the level of being responsible for organisation, planning and implementation?
- learn how to analyse and understand really interesting and important aspects of our social interactions
- and to actively participate in discursive situations in which issues of topical importance are being systematically and fundamentally connected to concepts and theories?
- to join theory and practice in connection with the subject area of ‘Migration and Integration’, and to do the same with experiences of studying and working abroad, so that when your studies are completed you are in a position to make a well informed choice regarding your career pathway?
Then please apply to study with us!