Catholic University of Applied Sciences Mainz (Mainz CUAS), is a state-recognised university with faculties for Social Work and Social Sciences, Practical Theology, Health Care and Nursing. The responsible body is the Gemeinnützige Gesellschaft zur Förderung von Wissenschaft und Bildung mbH of the (arch)dioceses of Cologne, Limburg, Mainz, Speyer and Trier. The core remits of the university include application-related tuition, research and further education. Mainz Catholic University of Applied Sciences qualifies its graduates to become technically competent and socially responsible experts and managers.
5 Reasons To Study At CUAS Mainz!
• Education related to practice on a broad scientific basis, which is strengthened by internships and practical study semesters.
• Excellent contacts between teachers and students owing to the manageable size of the university (approx. 1400 students).
• The possibility for holistic personality development through a range of offers for the growth of social, ethical, religious and artistic skills.
• Networking of teaching and practice through cooperation projects with health care and social organisations as well as pastoral institutions.
• A vital university community that promotes exchange between all members of the university.
|Flyer of Catholic University of Applied Sciences Mainz||download|
Catholic University of Applied Sciences Mainz
Telephone +49 6131 - 289 44 - 0